Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!!!

2012 has gone. It was a very busy year for me and my family. I got married, moved house, had a first birthday for my son (1 already?!?!) got a new puppy and lots more I can't remember right now!

All of this meant many of my hobbies got pushed to the side for the year. I haven't been able to do any crafting in longer than I'd like and of course I neglected this little bit of the internet.

So 2013 is "The Year of Better Living" for me.  This is my one resolution which covers every aspect of my life.  As a few examples (I will expand on the list later) I intend to eat better, work on improving my health without having to resort to medication, have a bit more me time for crafting etc and be more positive. I want to try to focus more on the sort of person I want to be and the sort of life I want to live and not let other people affect that!

I hope to post far more regularly of course and can update you on how well this is going!

Also I was very lucky and got a fabulous new camera for christmas and when I learn how to use it properly, there should be much better pictures on here!

I hope you all have a healthy, happy, blessed 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment