Thursday 17 January 2013

Thank you Thursday

Just had to write a very quick post to thank the lovely Kaelah over at Little Chief Honeybee for sharing a link I sent her this week.

I read a lot of blogs, mostly American ones and sometimes a story reaches me which touches my heart. The life of Pearl Joy Brown is so celebrated and her family so filled with faith I can't help but be inspired by them. They have been dealt a tough hand and deal with it with such grace and trust in God.
I feel everyone should read their story and if you can help do so! Even if it is keeping them in your thoughts and prayers every little bit will help. I have the pleasure of knowing a little boy with a milder form of this condition.  I only met him very recently and only discovered it was the same condition today!

Their story has shown me that faith and love can do so much for a child. All children, wether they have additional needs mild or severe or none at all, need the love and care a family can give.

Have a lovely thursday everyone!

I can't resist a picture of my littlest love :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment