Sunday 5 May 2013

Day 5 of blog everyday....

Day 5, Sunday: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member

So technically I only have a couple of blog friends and they're people I knew before I knew they had a blog. I do have loads of blogs I read on a daily basis and I love the people behind them in an "internet" way. That does sound strange and I do not want to come across as a creepy stalker type! So I think I will write a little about a cuple of the bloggers I love and why. :-)

Blog 1: Kaelah over at Little Chief Honeybee. I've been reading Kaelah's blog for over 2 years now which is amazing to me! It's been wonderful watching her life grow and change over the years in a similar way to mine has. I feel I can relate to her and see a lot of similarity in our opinions on certain topics. I've had the pleasure of a very small amount of actual interaction with her and can confirm she is as nice as her blog shows!

Blog 2: Jen over at I Heart Organizing. I only discovered this blog around a year or so ago and am in love! I love the organisational skills Jen, and her contributors, have. It makes me aspire to organise my home in a more beautiful way!

Blog 3: Sarah over at Sarah Rooftops. I knew Sarah before she began her blog. However it was only in a friend of a friend sort of way. I'm happy to say that I can now count her as an actual internet friend! Reading her posts allowed me to see that we actually had a lot in common. It also made me braver and able to actually talk via facebook. Remember I said in a previous post I could be strangely shy? Sarah's blog put me at ease and also showed me another side to the city I live in. There are places she mentioned I had never even heard of and I've lived in the area for 26 years!

So there it is a short list (another list! I'm obsessed!!) of blogger love. Pop over to their pages and say hi, I guarantee you won't be disappointed you did. :-)


2 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you! And your blog is looking LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! And thank you, I just went for it as you suggested and didn't worry I was going to ruin anything! :-)

      Delete