Tuesday 7 May 2013

Day 7 of blog everyday...

Day 7, Tuesday: The thing(s) you're most afraid of


Yet again a topic I could answer with a list. I love this challenge! :-)

Seriously though I've never been a obviously scared person, however I am afraid of lots of things. I'm terrified of all the usual things, illness, something happening to my family, friends or even more scary, my child. I'm scared of social situations, of making new friends and keeping the old ones. I'm scared of the things my child may have to suffer, even the little things like scraped knees and having his heart broken. 

I've spent a lot of time lately trying to put my fears in gods hands and let him take the burden. It is something I struggle with deeply but I am working so hard at it. It really does make a difference. Instead of taking my fears away it feels like they become a little bit lighter.

I'm still scared of clowns though... I do not understand them at all!! Also spiders, big huge size of my fist spiders. Scary stuff.


Rather than a picture of my fears I figured I'd share our sunny day!!
fyi... there was a huge spider in that shed back there.... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment